Tuesday, June 15, 2010

-pUrE iNnocEnt-

Sadly, I've been ill for 2 days now.
.
.
.
.
I've been sleeping for the whole day.
.
.
.
.
Doesn't feel like getting up from bed.
.
.
Doesn't feel like eating any food.
.
.
Doesn't feel like doing anything.
.
.
.
.
Ibu woke me up this morning and asked me to go to the clinic to see a doctor. I refused to go because I don't feel like going. So I just ended up sleeping again~ LOL.
.
.
Yesterday, my sis Sara asked me to bring her to her teacher's wedding ceremony somewhere in Kulai. As I wasn't feel very well, I refused to go. But then, I felt pity for her as she really really wanted to go that much, I agreed.
.
.
With a runny nose, a bad cough and a spinnin' head as if I got lotsa butterfly goin' around above it, I drove my sister to the wedding.
WeeEeee~ uhuk!uhuk!
.
.
We then stopped by at her boyfriend's restaurant since it has been awhile she hasn't got a chance to meet him and he's helping his mum at the restaurant during this school break.
.
Sesi 'mengepau' started.
Haha!
blablablabla~


No comments:

Post a Comment