Thursday, June 3, 2010

-mEnU f0r t0daY-

It has been a month that I've been staying home for semester break and this is the second time I cook for lunch! haha. Knowing how lazy I am, I cook only these two simple menu :


'Sambal Udang'


'Kacang Buncis Goreng + Green Apple'

This time I put some of green apple into the vegetable menu as I thought that it would give a sweet and sour taste. Haha! I don't even know what it would be taste like after eating them with rice. I hope it won't give any harm to anybody whose eating it. LoL! ^_^

4 comments:

  1. fuyoo beb! macam sedap je. hoho nak rasa! ;p kte since balik cuti ney tak masak2 lagi tw. malas ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rindu rasanya masakan makcik2 kat DM,,, hmmm. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. liyana: hahaha..ala awk xpe la beb sbb ade kak win..kite ni..MALAS btol!ahaha..

    nieyzar: alahai..mcm mknn mkcik2 DM ke nih?hahaha..tggu la balik kampus t ek =P

    ReplyDelete