Saturday, June 19, 2010

-oPp0rtUniTy c0mEs.....-

10.00 a.m - I was still in bed, SLEEPING~!!
Gosh~ what kind of person still sleeping at this hour right?
Especially for a girl. (jatoh maruah wey. lari rezeki.) haha.
I'm s0 LAZY~! lol.

10.30 a.m - My phone rang with "Love Like This by SS501" ringtone which woke me up from sleep. It was my friend who was so excited about the status of application for degree that we've both applied. She was screaming her head off and it SO gave me quite a shock back then. It was a relief as she told me that we both got the offer and without any hesitation she's accepting the offer that she got. Alhamdulillah~ (=

By the way, congratulations babe!
Take this whole lot of a chance and do the best through it all k!
Hey hey~ "We will unite again!"
Puncak Alam, here we comes~ ^_^

O0h yea,
not forgetting, congratulations also for all those people who got their continuation of studies for degree.
Well, for those who doesn't, don't give up ok!
I'm sure there'll be a better luck next time. =)

2 comments: