I went out with my bestfriend, Liyana yesterday. We had planned weeks ago to go out together since it has been awhile that we haven't seen each other. I was supposed to pick her up at her house around 1 p.m, but everything went out of planned. My brother suddenly wanted to use Abah's car for the day. He was like 'Abang nak pergi banyak tempat ni. Nak guna kereta.' The day before he said that he wanted to use the car just in the morning then he'll be back in the afternoon. So I thought that I'll be using the car then. Goodness me. What's the use of having ur own car but you don't even know how to take care of it!? I'm so pissed off! Then he walked out just like that when his friend arrived. It even get me MORE pissed off! I was like 'Why are you being so selfish? Don't you think about others? Errh!Goodness.'
......................??.......................
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




![[Konon.bmp]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjTJJgoHSqz0_88ZjU5xiO7rxEodmUxikKuEgRalRHgkbPQde6b3BMz3IDP5C7vRpFZom1l2DdziE_DqELnIIqxCT8uqvBb_fhDWhIFTymOH7irdg2hWUp65HufAVQBWnmHDqCoCjKZl7tv/s220/Konon.bmp)


No comments:
Post a Comment