It's 5 a.m already. OMG! Why can't I sleep yet?Maybe there's alot going on in my mind, I guess. It has been three days in a row that I have been like this. I kept on closing my eyes but it won't let me sleep. I watched television, eat some more, drink milk, went online for a bit and roll around the bed and STILL CAN'T SLEEP! Maybe I need to drink 'ubat batuk' so that I can simply sleep. Huhu. I am WELL sleepy but I can't sleep. I wish all this was a dream. Enough with all the things that I did just now, then I opened my laptop and plugged in the plug and swithed on the laptop. I logged in to the blog and start to write this crap. Lol. Suddenly my heart went faster and slower again as I reached out my phone from the top of my shelves. I asked myself, 'What could this mean?' then I realize that I forgot to wish 'mr. ryte' goodnight and give him a goodnight kiss. Haha. No wonder, I was a bit blurry today. I start to message him and I feel like going to bed now. And I'm off! Goodnight! Or should I say Good Morning!? HeE.





![[Konon.bmp]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjTJJgoHSqz0_88ZjU5xiO7rxEodmUxikKuEgRalRHgkbPQde6b3BMz3IDP5C7vRpFZom1l2DdziE_DqELnIIqxCT8uqvBb_fhDWhIFTymOH7irdg2hWUp65HufAVQBWnmHDqCoCjKZl7tv/s220/Konon.bmp)


No comments:
Post a Comment