Saturday, December 19, 2009

-BacK aGaIn-

It has been awhile that I haven't write in this blog. I've been away for the whole week and spent time with my sisters at my grandparents house. Even there were not much to do, I had a lot of fun staying over. It is a relief since I got to know my results because it gave me so 'wanna die' kinda feeling waiting for the time to come. Alhamdulillah that I didn't get what I thought I would because I knew that I did well bad in the exams. But still it didn't satisfied me. OR anyone else. I guess. LOL. I'll do much better this coming sem. Anyways, for this whole week that I have been staying at my grandparents house, I got to know people who are related to me closer.

These are some of the activities that we did while staying at grandparents' house:

Went to Tanjung Piai.

Searching for 'buah pinang'.

Picking them up.

This is what we got just then.

Lovely Sisters!

We rode on a bike - 'Pacak Tiga!'

WeEEeeee!! It has been so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment