Monday, May 30, 2011

-sHe deSeRvEd it!-




Among all the protege, who I like the most is Salma!
From the very start~
She had a great voice and steady vocal.
Wished her to be in the final!

I've been watching this show from the beginning and I never missed it.
When I watched Salma have lower mark than Shiha and Iqa in the semi final, I was kinda shock and thought she won't be going for the final. But then surprisingly they wanted 3 people to be in the final so Salma got the chance to go through! I wished her to win for the final then.
So, Salma, Shiha and Iqa are the protege for the final.
Every single of them have different strength and specialties in their vocal.
But still! I was hoping that Salma win! 

Final for Mentor 5!!


After all the judging made by the public judges and professional judges, the winner for Mentor 5 are announced with the mark of 85, which is Salma.
Yea~ she deserved it.
Great job Salma! and that, thanks to her mentor Erra Fazira.

Labelz: co0l, excited, l0ve

No comments:

Post a Comment