Thursday, May 26, 2011

- tHe 1st T!mE -

When was the last time you d0 things that would be your first time doing them?

Emm..
.
Let see....
.
I Think I Know!


:.PHOTO SHOOT.:

Well, this is when my bestie, Liyana ask me to join her doing photo shoot with Abg Mizie somewhere around KL before I went back to JB. I agreed and we went to buy some props for the shoot a day before the shooting day. We set the theme for the shoot as "comel" so we bought some of the things that goes with the theme. LOL. I never do this kind of things so I know nothing about it. I felt well awkward when I asked to pose as I pleased. Whereas Liyana, she didn't seems too awkward doing so. HuHu.. So then we were asked to pose according to the pictures shown in Abg Mizie's phone. We both had so much fun doing them. Thanks so much Abg Mizie! 

Just did it for fun actually ^_^




These are just some of the pics that were taken. There are more more more. LOL! =P

Location : Taman Tasik Perdana (^_^)

Labelz: Happy, Nice Day, Snap*snap

No comments:

Post a Comment