Today was my first day working at Giant Hypermarket, Skudai.
I got to them place around 8.30 a.m.
Had to leave all the belongings in the locker at the staff main entrance.
Went in.
Waited for half an hour before the HR Superior come.
It was a good thing that I wasn't alone there, waiting.
So, had someone to talk with.
A sixteen years old boy actually he was =)
Mohd Syakirin Bin Ahmad
Huhu.
Filled out the forms and been told about the regulations.
Been showed around the store.
It was funny when most people there said that Syakirin and I was friends.
We've just met laa~
Lol.
It was even funnier when they kept asking..
"Baru habis sekolah eh>?"
Hahaha~
I was meant to be working at the snacks area, but unfortunately the person head of me wasn't here for today.
So, I was told to help in at the dry cooking area such as flour, oil, spice, etc.
There's not much to do but it was quite tiring for today.
But had fun though! =)
Just wanted to get some experience.
Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing.
Dalam ramai2 staff kat situ, aku jugak yang customer nak tanya2 mane barang ni lah.mane barang tu lah. Kelakar plak. Jawab tak tahu je lah =D heEee~




![[Konon.bmp]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjTJJgoHSqz0_88ZjU5xiO7rxEodmUxikKuEgRalRHgkbPQde6b3BMz3IDP5C7vRpFZom1l2DdziE_DqELnIIqxCT8uqvBb_fhDWhIFTymOH7irdg2hWUp65HufAVQBWnmHDqCoCjKZl7tv/s220/Konon.bmp)


No comments:
Post a Comment