A ring for me? How could it be huh. How could someone other than my 'mr.ryte' could give me a ring? I never want one anyway. I am very sorry dear for not telling you this earlier, but I got the ring from someone that you don't actually like. So, I thought that you’ll get mad at me horribly if I tell you this instantly by the time I get it. That someone is someone who used to teach me math some when back in Segamat. Someone who always like to make me mad back then. Someone who I haven't met for quite awhile since I stepped out from Segamat last year. And someone that will be getting married in a few days time. Yet, that someone I will always remember as being my good friend who doesn't know how to differentiate between love and friendships, both at the same time. I got the ring on the 6th day of raya. He said that he gave this ring to me as a gift of friendships between us. His future wife and I never get along with each other from the day we get to know each other. So, he told me that we will not see each other again in the future. What a shame huh! It’s not just because of what happened between me and his future wife, but it’s also for the benefits of both of us. We don’t want our partner to think the wrong way of us. Well here now, I wanted to wish him the best of luck and congratulations! May they both always feel as loving as they do on this day, may they will always find happiness at home and may it be refuge from the storm in their life. May their love grow ever stronger as they share their life together and may their future be more wonderful than they ever dreamed possible. Thank you for everything.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
-A rInG?-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




![[Konon.bmp]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjTJJgoHSqz0_88ZjU5xiO7rxEodmUxikKuEgRalRHgkbPQde6b3BMz3IDP5C7vRpFZom1l2DdziE_DqELnIIqxCT8uqvBb_fhDWhIFTymOH7irdg2hWUp65HufAVQBWnmHDqCoCjKZl7tv/s220/Konon.bmp)


No comments:
Post a Comment