Today is the worst day of my life ever because what I expected did not come out well. I studied for hours and hours for these couple of days. I really do work hard on it. Even then, things still don't get right because the questions was so damn hard and it gave me big headaches to think of the answers. I wonder who made all those questions. Goodness me, I didn't get to answer those questions properly because the time given was too short and there are to0 many to answer!LOL. My writing even got worse and worse towards the end. Just after the exam finished, I went back to my room and I called Ibu but she didn't answer. I waited for a while but I ended up falling asleep. A minute later, I received a call from Ibu. I told her that I did bad on the exam and she told me not to worry much and just pray that it will come out just fine. I never felt this stress before. It gave me a lot of a hard time. I wanted to share this here just so that I can refer back in some other time. Need to continue study for the next paper now. Just another three to G0! ^_^ Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..Hopefully I'll get a better grade this sem. Amin..




![[Konon.bmp]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjTJJgoHSqz0_88ZjU5xiO7rxEodmUxikKuEgRalRHgkbPQde6b3BMz3IDP5C7vRpFZom1l2DdziE_DqELnIIqxCT8uqvBb_fhDWhIFTymOH7irdg2hWUp65HufAVQBWnmHDqCoCjKZl7tv/s220/Konon.bmp)


No comments:
Post a Comment