
As most people know that the whole world had caught that nasty illness or virus which were called influenza A (H1N1). Many people had suffered from this virus. I started to hear this virus 2 month ago. At first I thought it was just a small illness that don't actually infect anybody, until I heard somewhere that there is a person died suffered from this virus.
I went back home last week. It was actually a rush back home because of the closing down campus for a week.
Numbered of students had infected to the virus, so all the students have been asked to go back home as soon as possible that day. I got home on Thursday morning with feeling s0 tired. The next day I got ill. I never felt those kind of feelings before. The feelings of tiredness, acne, with coughs and flu around me. I didn't get a chance to go out that day. I was sick for the whole week back home! It really got on my nerves you know. I planned to go out with my beloved boyfriend and some of my friends, but didn't get much chance because of my condition. I went to see a doctor twice during the whole week that i have been ill. She said it was just nothing. Nothing she said? I felt like dying back there you know. So irritated! =( She just gave me the medicine for me to take. So much of them you know. So much! LoL. Didn't finish them all =D heE. I felt much better today. All the feelings of tiredness, acne, flu and coughs had gone. What a relief! Thank God! Alhamdulillah..




![[Konon.bmp]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjTJJgoHSqz0_88ZjU5xiO7rxEodmUxikKuEgRalRHgkbPQde6b3BMz3IDP5C7vRpFZom1l2DdziE_DqELnIIqxCT8uqvBb_fhDWhIFTymOH7irdg2hWUp65HufAVQBWnmHDqCoCjKZl7tv/s220/Konon.bmp)


No comments:
Post a Comment