Monday, August 3, 2009

-aT tHe ParK-


30.07.2009 -- I was actually meant to be going out with my boyfriend. I asked ibu if I could go out, and she didn't let me because I was still not well. I felt so grieve after hearing it. I send a message to my boyfriend and told him that we can't meet up. He got well upset and hoped that we can go out the next day. Tick tock, tick tock, the time passed by. 4.30pm - I thought of going to the park with my little brother and sister. So I called my boyfriend and asked him if he wants to come along with us. He agreed to it. I was so happy and excited then. After a few minutes, we arrived at the park. We walked down the park and sat down for a bit and talk and talk and not just talk,did took some pictures too! =D Then we went to the playground area to take some more pictures . I went on the swing and he swang me. I felt so much joy that time, since it's been awhile that I haven't play on the swing.LOL! Not much talking we did that evening. Much of reactions and excitement. There were quite a lot of pictures of us. Here are some -
Thank you to my loveliest sister for taking them pictures. Mwahx! Love yah! We can do it again some other times ayte sis? Hehe. =)

1 comment:

  1. luff all the pix.g0sh *envy* haha nxt tyme u hv t0 bring me here.i wana d0 sum p0se at d park.hahaha!

    ReplyDelete