Monday, October 17, 2011

- n0 L0nGeR BE... -

Counting days.
Looking back to the past.
Missing much all the memories.
I still remember the happy moments together.
We were so happy.
But sadly those happy days were all in the past.
I don't know what to do.
Today, without you.
It has been a week already.
But Gosh!It felt as if it has been like years.
It was my wrongs.
It was my bad.
I'm no good as a person nor as that special someone.
I'm that stubborn.
Yeah, I know.
I'm that selfish.
I know already.
I'm that stupid.
That I know too.
I never meant to hurt you in any ways.
I love you with all my heart.
And will always do.
I want just you.
But if it's really not our destiny,
I'll try to accept it, even if I can't.
I don't want all this dear.
I can't bear to see you cry anymore.
I started to hate myself now.
What more can I do?
Do tell me please.

3 comments: