It’s that time of year again, where the smell of ayam percik fills the air and you discover that your stomach isn’t a bottomless pit. Yes, the bazaars are back and so, we have adopted a ‘divide and conquer’ end-game whereby specific bazaars are singled out for the great food they’re known for.
Whereabouts there are poultry stuff, or more specifically the ayam panggang and puyuh percik. The ikan panggang is also popular and comes a close second. The cheap and cheerful kuih-muih stalls are nothing to scoff at either.
Whereabouts there are poultry stuff, or more specifically the ayam panggang and puyuh percik. The ikan panggang is also popular and comes a close second. The cheap and cheerful kuih-muih stalls are nothing to scoff at either.
When it comes to Ramadan, there's this one thing that always comes in mind.
I can see it selling at any bazaar that I went.
It reminds me of that someone.
Kuih Tepung Pelita.
Hmm..
I never like that kuih.
But I do now.
Why eyh?
HuUu~
Not forgetting my favorite, kuih lapis and seri muka.
It is a must! ^_^
yum2~!!
Labelz: starving.






![[Konon.bmp]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjTJJgoHSqz0_88ZjU5xiO7rxEodmUxikKuEgRalRHgkbPQde6b3BMz3IDP5C7vRpFZom1l2DdziE_DqELnIIqxCT8uqvBb_fhDWhIFTymOH7irdg2hWUp65HufAVQBWnmHDqCoCjKZl7tv/s220/Konon.bmp)


No comments:
Post a Comment