Monday, May 31, 2010

-s0 LiTtLe n0t To0 LaTe-

O-m-g! It has been so long that I have not written anything on my blog. I'm s0RrY~. I was so A-W-A-Y~ from the internet because of the difficulties that I had to get online back in campus. It's nothing about the internet connection or anything, it's just because of my lappy. Its batterry won't work anymore, so everytime I use it I need to plug in the extension. LOL!

As it has been a while since I haven't got a chance to have a look around my blogger friends' blog , I took this chance to do blog walking and I found out that one of my blogger friends are changing his blog site. So I give a thought of telling you guys his new blog site as he wishes his friends to do so (I'm such a kind person ayte?) haha. So, here it is!
old
: http://mueinphoto.blogspot.com/
NEW
: http://mueinuddin.com/
Dear muein, I found that much of your photograpy are intersting and had a great shot! I'm l0vin' them. ^_^ Keep UP the good work huh~ ^_^

Anyways, I've got just a month to spend time with my family before I'm heading back to campus and I'm taking a whole of it. =)


SibLinGs!! <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment