Sunday, October 4, 2009

-wHaT!?!-


I woke up in the morning feeling so fresh and cheerful,but a little bit tired though.I actually just got back from a friend's house.My room8, ina and I went to Ipoh yesterday.We did some shopping and stuff.We then went to the 'gig' which called 'Tragedi Oktober-1st Anniversary' organized by 'Tekan Sayang Community'.It was located in Stadium Belia dan Sukan,somewhere in Ipoh.The fee for each person was RM18.It was the first time I went to something like that and I think that would be the last too because 'mr.ryte' doesn't want to let me go to that kind of place anymore.I went there just because I wanted to see what would it be like there.As for me,it was awesome and great the 'gig' was.I enjoyed it much!Plus,the environment wasn't that bad at all,except that it was too cold in there.There were quite a lot of band playing at that time.I think it was more than ten band.One of the band would be my friends'.They played well that time.We left the place while the all girls band - 'vermillion' which comes from selangor was playing and didn't watch the rest of the next band.We then went to liza's house because she invited us to her open house.We stayed the night at her house.





Early this morning on our way back to campus,we bumped into an old building that has collapse.It took half of the road,so the police closed the road and make another way for the cars to go through.The tragedy killed two people and injured one person.Here's some of the picture of the state of the building that have collapse:-



1 comment:

  1. Eh.. lagu background ni mcm besh jer.. ape tajuk lg nieyh??

    O.. da p gig ker?? haha..

    ReplyDelete