Saturday, September 19, 2009

HaPpY Eid MuBaRak!!


A month of Ramadhan have past.It have been so quick that we haven't notice it has already been 30days we have been fasting and here comes the month of syawal that we're waiting for all this while.Thus,I would like to have this opportunity to apologize on everything that I have done with or without intention through all this years to everyone around me, especially to my beloved parents 'Ibu' and 'Abah','Abg'&'KakAzy','Alang','Uda','Kakcik','Adik',all of my relatives,my sweetest boyfriend,all of my friends,lecturers and who ever knows me.May this syawal brings up joy and happiness to all of us and may we always have the love and peace between us.InsYaAllah..

"Abah,Ibu, akak minta maaf dari hujung rambut hingga ke hujung kaki atas segala salah dan silap akak selama ni. Halalkan makan minum akak, pakaian dan duit-duit abah&ibu bagi yang akak dah 'spend' selama ni. Doakan akak berjaya dalam pelajaran akak ek. Thank you for all your cherishness and supports through all these years. I love you both so much!"

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!

No comments:

Post a Comment